LinkedIn Workshop with Brenda Meller
How to ROCK on LinkedIn in 2019 and Beyond
LinkedIn is the #1 professional networking site, but do you REALLY know how to leverage LinkedIn to make it work best for you as a college student for career search or as a working professional for business development / networking?
Bring your laptop and smart phone with the LinkedIn app and join us as Brenda Meller, Owner and Marketing Consultant at Meller Marketing delivers a hands-on workshop to help you optimize your use of LinkedIn.
Attend and you will learn:
- Profile-building techniques to optimize your LinkedIn presence
- What's new on LinkedIn for 2019 and how it impacts YOU
- A highly effective technique that guarantees you'll never post a status update the same way again
- Strategies to develop and expand your personal brand through LinkedIn
- Tips for using LinkedIn for career search as well as for networking and business development
All attendees are encouraged to connect with Brenda: www.linkedin.com/in/brendameller
This event is free and open to all OU staff and students and of course food will be provided. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail President, Laurel Schaaf at email@example.com