Engage is Coming this Summer!
Apr 2, 2019 by Sara Rubenstein
As part of our continued effort to provide you with the tools you need to be successful at Mizzou, we will be upgrading our student engagement platform from OrgSync to Engage this summer. We previously had to delay this project, but have successfully addressed our concerns with the vendor, and are excited to move forward with this new and improved tool.
Engage empowers you to discover opportunities and take charge of your co-curricular involvement, all while providing user-friendly organization management and communication tools. Many of the features of OrgSync have been incorporated into Engage in addition to several new features including mobile event check-in and organization elections. New functionality for individual users will also enable you to more easily develop a portfolio of your co-curricular experiences and learning.
Engage will go live at 8 a.m. on June 3, 2019. The last day to access/update OrgSync will be May 20, 2019.
- Now- May 19: Keep Using OrgSync and Maintain Up-to-Date Information for Migration
- May 19: Last day to access or update information in OrgSync
- May 20: OrgSync goes offline at 8 a.m.
- May 20-25: Vendor Migration of Data from OrgSync to Engage
- May 27-31: Campus Admins Ensure Data Migrated Successfully, Test New Platform, and Complete Set-up
- June 3: Engage Available to Campus Community at 8 a.m.
Migration of Data from OrgSync to Engage
Most existing OrgSync information will be automatically transferred to Engage including:
Portals or Organizations
- Membership Rosters
- People & Positions
- Current Memberships
- Current and Past events
- Event Attendance data (swipes)
- Forms and Form Submissions
- Documents and Files
- Photo Albums
- Current Memberships
- Current and Past event attendance
- Leadership Positions you are in
- Service Hours
- Your Involvement Record
Watch a video to get more familiar with Engage:
We will provide you with more details in the coming weeks including how you can prepare for the migration, what to expect in Engage, and training opportunities. In the interim, if you have any questions, please check out our Engage Implementation website or reach out to your representative on the Implementation Team. Thanks for your cooperation during this transition!
MU Engage Implementation Team