Student Leader Employment Application (Academic Year 2020-2021)
Thank you for your interest in working for the Department of Campus Recreation. Please fill out the following application. All new hires will work as a Facilities Attendant. Students with certifications and/or experience in Fitness, Aquatics, Sports, and Marketing can be considered for other positions. The job duties of a Facilities Attendant are as follows:
- Enforce policies with patrons
- Provide customer service to patrons by answering questions
- Clean fitness equipment and machines
- Re-stock cleaning supplies
- Pick up weights, and other equipment left out and re-stack appropriately
- Inspect machines to ensure proper function
- Complete the written checklist
- Be available to work weekdays and weekends
- Be available to work shifts between 5:45 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.
Job duties for other areas, such as Aquatics/Lifeguard, Intramural Sports Officials, Fitness Instructors, and Marketing Specialists can be found within this application.
All applications are individually reviewed. The content and quality of your answers will determine if an interview is extended.