Take the Lead: Certificate Program & Honor Roll!
Sep 27, 2017 by Amaal A Shehabi
Get recognized for participating in service and leadership opportunities at Columbus State! Students who Take the Lead and complete workshops or service projects can earn recognition at the annual Student Leadership and Service Awards held in April each year. Students can easily track workshops and completed service hours on the Hub via your co-curricular transcript (cscc.edu/hub).
Leadership Certificate Program (Take the Lead and complete workshops at your own pace):
• Future Leader: Complete 4 (total) Workshops [Earn a certificate]
• Emerging Leader: Complete 8 (total) Workshops [Earn a certificate & pen]
• Advanced Leader: Complete 12 (total) Workshops [Earn a gift & pin]
Serve Our Community Honor Roll (Cumulative each semester and/or year):
• Blue Rank: Take the Lead and get started! Each semester, complete a minimum of 10 hours of community service and earn a certificate.
• Silver Rank: Take the Lead and take your service to the next level. Complete a minimum 20 hours of community service in the fall or spring semester and earn a certificate and pin.
• Gold Rank: Take the Lead and change your community. Complete a minimum 40 hours of community service during 1 or 2 academic years and earn a special gift.
To see which workshops are offered this semester log onto the Columbus State Hub (cscc.edu/hub), and click here!
For more details, stop by Nestor Hall 116 or email SEaL@cscc.edu.