C-State's October Bucketlist!
Oct 17, 2016 by Kimberly C Rhyan
Get #PoweredByTheHub: www.cscc.edu/hub
Sign up to attend a leadership conference at Columbus State for just $25, "Everyday Heroes: From Ordinary to Extraordinary" (Nov. 4-5) here.
Join or start a club: Learn more here.
Volunteer for Make a Difference Day at the Linden Butterfly Garden (Oct. 21): Register here.
Participate in Disability Awareness Month here.
Join A Courageous Conversation in Action (Oct. 19) here.
Get an job at Columbus State (or in the community): Learn more here.
Show your school spirit at an Athletic game: View their season schedules here.
Take part in Hispanic Heritage Month: Film Series IV(Oct. 19) here.
Join a mentoring program:
- Columbus State Leadership Institute: Attend an information session; R.S.V.P. here.
- Got! First Generation One Trailblazers: Learn more here.
- Career Services Mentorship Program: Register here.
- Columbus State Scholar Network (Former Foster Youth): Register here.
- Man Initiative (Registration closed)
- Women's Connection (Registration closed)
Save the Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
2017 Martin Luther King Day Celebration
Featuring Angela Davis, Distinguished Professor Emerita of Feminist Studies University of California Santa Cruz
Do you want to be listed on November's Bucket List? Please contact Kimberly Rhyan at email@example.com