Take the Lead this Fall!
Sep 13, 2016 by Kimberly C Rhyan
Get recognized for participating in service and leadership opportunities at Columbus State! Students who Take the Lead and complete workshops or service projects can earn recognition at the annual Student Leadership and Service Awards held in the spring semester of each year. Students can easily track workshops and completed service hours on the Hub via your co-curricular transcript (cscc.edu/hub). For more details, stop by Nestor Hall 116
Leadership Certificate Program (Take the Lead and complete workshops at your own pace):
- Future Leader: Complete 4 workshops and earn a certificate.
- Emerging Leader: Complete 8 workshops and earn a certificate and pen.
- Advanced Leader: Complete 12 workshops and earn a gift and pin.
Serve Our Community Honor Roll (Cumulative each semester and/or year):
- Blue Rank: Get started! Each semester, complete a minimum of 10 hours of community service and earn a certificate.
- Silver Rank: Take your service to the next level. Complete a minimum 20 hours of community service in the fall or spring semester and earn a certificate and pin.
- Gold Rank: Change your community. Complete a minimum 40 hours of community service during 1 or 2 academic years and earn a special gift.
To explore your options, please visit the Student Success Booklet: http://www.cscc.edu/campus-life/seal/pdf/student-success-booklet.pdf
Do not forget: Sign up for the Annual Day of Service ~ Volunteer on Sept. 20 (Classes are not in session): https://orgsync.com/141392/news_posts/167048
Questions? Please contact Student Engagement and Leadership (SEaL), Nestor Hall 116 or (614) 287-2637