Student Ambassador Leadership Program (SALP) - Information Sessions
Student Ambassador Leadership Program (SALP)
2015-2016 Application Process
- Enroll for a minimum of 6 credits each semester (Fall/Spring).
- Commit to the program from August 17, 2015 until May 15, 2016.
- Maintain a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.8; newly enrolled students need to attach a H.S. transcript.
- Have earned no more than 30 credit hours at Columbus State prior to applying.
- Be available to work during all semester breaks.
- Attend weekly training meetings: Wednesday from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Attend SALP Orientation, August 17-23, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Earn $8.10 per hour
- Work up to 20 hours per pay period
How to Apply Checklist:
- Information Session:
- All applicants are required to attend a (mandatory) Information Session.
- You must sign up for an Information Session in advance.
- Sessions will be held March 2 through 27 at varying times.
- To schedule, RSVP to this event (http://tiny.cc/SALP2015Info) and finish the form.
- Please go to http://jobs.cscc.edu, click on “Student Employment” and search "Student Ambassador"
- Support Materials:
- Create an ePortfolio in the Columbus State Hub (learn more about this at your info session)
Submit all completed application materials and required steps by Friday, April 3, 2015 by 4:00 p.m.