Fall Fest 2017 Table Reservation Form
Date: Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Date: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Location: Outside between College Hall and Health Tech
Fall Fest is Owens' annual welcome back event sponsored by the Student Activities Office. Fall Fest is an opportunity for our students to learn about Owens by visiting tables that feature our campus offices and resources, student organizations, campus events, and much more! Fall Fest will also feature give away items, music, beverages and carnival snacks such as elephant ears, snow cones, hot pretzels, and nachos.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate power supply or location needs. If you plan to bring a laptop, tablet, etc. please make sure these are charged prior the the event.
- Tables will be organized by categories (campus office/resource, student organization).
- Participating tables are encouraged to have handouts, free items, candy, or interactive displays at your table.
- There will be a light food selection, but a full lunch will not be provided.
- For your planning, Student Activities typically anticipates 1,000 participants.
- The sale of goods, products, and services is not permitted.
- Student Activities will be doing a "passport" incentive to encourage students to visit tables. Students who visit tables will receive a stamp on their passport and once the passport is filled up, they will be able to turn it in to be entered for various drawings. The Student Activities Office will provide all supplies and prizes for the passport incentive.
- Upon arrival please look for the Student Activities Office red tent for check-in to receive your table location and supplies needed for the passports.
- An email reminder from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to all primary contact's a few days prior to Fall Fest with reminders and updates.
- In the event of poor weather conditions, the Student Activities Office will be in contact with alternative plans.
Questions? Contact the Student Activities Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 567-661-2569.
Registration for a table at Fall Fest will close on Tuesday, August 22 at 5 p.m.