Flock Party 2017- Activities Fair Application UO departments, programs and affiliates
UO Departments and Affiliates are invited to participate in The Flock Party Activities Fair on Friday September 22, 5:00-7:00 p.m. part of Week of Welcome events. This event is open to all UO students but is primarily attend by the 5000+ incoming first year students. It is a great way for your organization to connect with new students, meet other organizations and kick off the school year!
4:00 p.m. – Setup begins
5:00 p.m. – Activities Fair officially begins, and all tables must be set up
7:00 p.m. – Activities Fair ends
7:30 p.m. – Exhibiting space must be clear of all materials
Each organization will have one (1) 6 ft table and two (2) chairs. Special set-up requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis, be as specific as possible when filling out that section of the application. The entire activities fair is outside; no canopies are allowed. We will be working with the event committee to develop an inclement weather plan.
Activities Fair Requirements
- There must be at least one representative present at the table at all times. Please remain within two feet of your assigned table during the Activities Fair (i.e. between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.)
- Distributing materials (leaflets, flyers, giveaways, etc.) beyond your table at the Activities Fair is prohibited.
- Switching tables with other participants is not allowed.
- Organizations are highly encouraged to have an activity at your table. Successful activities include ball toss, giveaways, trivia questions, craft projects, raffles, contests, etc. **This will help your organization attract students to your table
- All materials must be removed from the table by 7:30 p.m.
All Week of Welcome participants must read and agree to the following expectations:
- Encourage belonging at the University of Oregon.
- Encourage healthy choices as defined by values from the Office of the Dean of Students, the Health Center, Physical Education and Recreation and University Counseling and Testing Center.
- Include all communities, abilities, and identities.
- Demonstrate a positive contribution to the student experience
This is only for UO Affiliates and Departments. if you are a student organization you must sign into OrgSync and complete the student organization form here: https://orgsync.com/92003/forms/202394
Deadline to apply is September 5, 8:00 AM. Participants will be notified by September 8 5:00pm
If you have any questions please message email@example.com