We Need U to Promote Campus Involvement!
Mar 26, 2019 by Ryan Rhodes
In order to increase student involvement and promote the benefits of getting involved, the Department of Student Leadership & Involvement is launching a new program called the Involvement Ambassadors!
Student Leadership & Involvement is seeking student leaders with diverse involvement experience to apply for this team. If you are looking for an opportunity to serve your fellow students and are passionate about the University of Utah, the University FOR Utah, then this is an incredible leadership opportunity.
The Involvement Ambassadors will be responsible for:
- Facilitating involvement consultations—one-on-one advising-like appointments with students looking for involvement,
- Facilitating presentations to various groups of students about the benefits of getting involved,
- Tabling at various campus events as representatives of Student Leadership & Involvement,
- Exemplifying a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the University of Utah and student involvement,
- Assisting with various events and programs within Student Leadership & Involvement.
This position will require 3 office hours per week with opportunity for additional hours during peak times (no more than 10 hours). A more extensive position description is available through the application link found below.
Application link: https://orgsync.com/171047/forms/356718
We can't wait to see what U do!
For questions about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org