Paid Internships: Apply now to the Mindfulness Center
Mar 18, 2019 by Ryan Rhodes
The Mindfulness Center (at the University Counseling Center) is hiring 4 paid undergrad interns, known as The Change Collective, to provide programming. Applications are due by March 29th at 5 p.m.
Selected interns will:
- Commit 19 hours per week for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Receive financial and academic credit compensation
- Develop and facilitate programming that builds more just, resilient, and compassionate campuses by combining student wisdom and psychological research
- Conduct mindfulness-oriented outreach presentations across campus
- Facilitate workshops through the Mindfulness Center
Students with questions can reach out to Alexis Arczynski, Staff Psychologist & Mindfulness Center Coordinator, at email@example.com.