OSI Student Leader ReCONNECT RSVP
The OSI staff is excited to welcome you back from the semester break at the OSI Student Leader ReCONNECT on Tuesday, January 12th from 2-6:30! This will be a great opportunity to re-connect with peers and staff and get re-energized for the upcoming semester.
Goals for ReCONNECT:
- Gain understanding of unconscious bias as a way to compassionately understand your own behavior, the behavior of others, and the behavior of organizations.
- Learn that unconscious bias is normal, and is a result of the society we live in.
- Learn to slow down your thinking and examine your unconscious bias when making important decisions.
- Learn to give and receive feedback with the shared goal of growth.
- Learn how to work collaboratively with other organizations, both inside and outside the Office of Student Involvement.
This form contains requests for information we need from the OSI Student Leaders participating in the OSI Student Leader ReCONNECT. This retreat is for student leaders of CCO, SAB, SG, LEA, WRFL, Homecoming Coalition, and OSI Student Assistants.
For questions regarding the OSI Student Leader ReCONNECT, please contact your organization's advisor, or Robert Cardom, email@example.com