2017 Homecoming Parade Sign Up
If you are interested in participating in the 2017 Homecoming parade, please fill out this form.
Parade will take place on October 20th at 6 pm. The parade will begin at the Administration Bldg. Parking Lot and will end at Mitchell Center Dr. Line up will begin at 5:15 pm in the Admin Parking Lot.
- The theme this year is... 54 years.....Roaring Through the Decades!
- You may walk or ride in the parade, BUT floats can't exceed 12 ft high or 24 ft in length.
- If float has elevated areas, there must be hand holds for safety.
- Participants may throw items from their units during the parade such as candy, Mardi Gras beads, or South Alabama memorabilia.
- All riders on units ride at their own risk.
- No political affiliations must be shown on float or by riders.
- All units must have a fire extinguisher secured near primary access point.
- Alcohol & Smoking is prohibited!
You will receive an email the week of the parade on which area of the Administration Bldg. Parking Lot you will need to line up.
** The University of South Alabama participants will comply fully with all local ordinances