To address the professional needs of our members and to build leaders that shape the future of the accounting and finance professions with an unfaltering commitment to inspire the same in their successors.
• To promote and develop the professional skills of our members;
• To encourage and assist students entering the business profession
• To provide opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibility
• To ensure long-term financial stability and provide adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programs
• To represent the interests of current and prospective business professionals
Our primary purpose is developing, encouraging and serving as a resource for greater participation by African-Americans and other minorities in the accounting, finance and other business professions
Undergraduate and 5-year graduate students with business related majors in accounting, finance, management, computer information systems, tax, marketing and economics. Membership in, and affiliation with, our association will give you a direct link to today's and tomorrow's business leaders. If you are a student interested in obtaining the grooming necessary to begin a successful career in business, obtaining competencies that are not taught in the classroom such as Business Etiquette, Networking, and Money Management, then NABA can equip you with these and more.