Welcome to SpartanTHON! We are a non-profit organization at CWRU that raises money for Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital through year around fundraising efforts. Our main event, Dance Marathon will take place on February 16th, 2019. Hope to see you there! Please contact SpartanTHONsteering@case.edu with any questions!
For The Kids,
SpartanTHON is a year round fundraising and service organization dedicated to celebrating and saving the lives of the kids at UH Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital. Our organization develops leaders, engages local businesses, mentors high schools, and plans some of the most successful, impactful, and fun events at CWRU. SpartanTHON puts on campus engagement events throughout the year such as the fall FT5K Color Run, dancer week, canning trips, and more. All of these culminate in our final and biggest celebration of the year, dance marathon. A 12 hour dance marathon that is filled with games, crafts, food, performances, competitions, and of course dancing. During the 2017-18 year SpartanTHON raised over $102,000 for Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital and this upcoming year hopes to raise more For The Kids.
Please upload your organization's constitution.
(For example: social, service, field trips, speaker series, etc.)
1. We expect to have presence at all of the normal campus event that Student organizations have a spot at, TSO, Springfest, CWRU live, Student activities fair, ect.
2. Several small campus outreach events to promote our philanthropy (bake sales, penny wars, etc.)
3. Hold a fall color run at CWRU similar to this years
4. Our dance 12 hour dance marathon this spring
5. Volunteering events at UH Rainbow Babies and Children's
6. Recruiting volunteers for Rainbow babies and Children's hospital
7. A fall kickoff event
8. New member program and meetings
9. General body meetings
10. Dancer appreciation week (week before dance marathon) filled with games, and small events
10. Canning at local sporting events
11. Events dedicated to the staff at UH Rainbow Babies and Children's
12. Public Relations events on campus to raise awareness for and educate about childhood illness