2019-2020 Student Leader Awards Nomination Form
Please use this form to nominate student clubs, student leaders, and club advisors for this year's Student Leader Awards, sponsored by the Office of Student Activities & Resource Center (OSARC). Keep in mind that quality, not quantity goes a long way!
The deadline for nominations is Sunday, April 19th at 11:59pm.
NOTE: this form will allow you to submit up to one nomination per award category. You can submit additional award nominations by clicking the form link again.
- Make sure to check out the descriptions that go along with each award. The more you can identify specifically why that student club or person deserves to win that specific award, the easier for the Selection Committee to review your nominations.
- Each nomination should not exceed 500 words (approximately one page single-spaced).
- Certain awards may require additional details in order for selections to be made.
- All nominations for clubs and organizations should be connected to a recognized NYU Tandon School of Engineering student club or organization.
- Nominations for student leaders can be for any Tandon student! The person does not need to hold a formal position.
- Outstanding Program Awards (For student clubs - by nomination ONLY)
- Community Engagement and Civic Responsibility
- Diversity and Cultural Competency
- Innovation and Creative Thinking
- Interpersonal Leadership Development
- Connection to the Global Network University
- Club Management Awards (based on NYU Engage assessment data - no nominations accepted)
- Outstanding Financial Management (student club)
- Outstanding Student Engagement (student club)
- Outstanding Event Management (student club)
- Outstanding Organizational Management (student club)
- Overall Awards (For both clubs and individuals - by nomination ONLY)
- Outstanding Organizational Growth (student club)
- Outstanding Organizational Collaboration (student club)
- Faculty Advisor of the Year (individual)
- Student Organization of the Year (student club)
- Emerging Leaders Award (individual)
- Distinguished Engagement Award (individual)
- Student Leader of the Year (individual)
If you have questions please email OSARC at email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in the 2019-2020 Student Leader Awards process!