Graduate Student Council Application 2020-2021
Applicants are being sought for the 2020-2021 Graduate Student Council of the NYU Tandon School of Engineering. The elections of representative shall take place in open elections of the entire graduate student body of the school. The elections timeline shall coincide with the All-University elections period as set forth by the Student Senators Council. The content submitted through this form will be used to populate the voting platform.
- Nominee Applications submitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 25th.
- Nominee Applications reviewed for GPA requirements and then submitted to the NYU Student Senators Council.
- Approval of candidacy the week of March 23rd via email.
- Meet the Candidates Week, Monday, March 30 through Sunday, April 5 - at this time campaigning can occur. During this time, campaigning can occur in accordance with the NYU Tandon Election Policies and SGA Election Commission Policies (both linked below).
- Elections will take place Monday, April 6 through Friday, April 10.
- All applicants must be currently registered students in good standing with the NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- All applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- All applicants must have been enrolled for at least one semester at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
- Applicants for President must have been enrolled for TWO semesters at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
- Applicants for all positions must be enrolled for the full 2020-2021 academic year. (Both Semesters)
- Applicants for President and Senator must be available for mandatory meetings for the Student Government Assembly which will be weekly on Thursdays from 9AM-11AM.
- Applicants MUST be able to attend the Tandon Student Council Retreat, which will take place June 12-14, 2020.
A brief description of each executive board member's role is available in the Graduate Student Council Constitution located here.
For any questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.