Fall 2019 Bigs Registration
Participate in one of the most popular Newcomb traditions! Hundreds of undergraduates choose to participate in this program every year. Bigs serve as a resource, a guide, and a friend as each first-year transitions to Tulane. Bigs are a helpful source of advice and insight throughout the semester, and there will be events for both Bigs and Littles to attend in order to get to know each other better.
- be a rising sophomore or above,
- have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- be on campus during Fall 2019
- Attend Newcomb Big Training Sunday, August 25*
- Attend the annual Pinning Ceremony with your mentee
- Attend at least one additional Big/Little event with your mentee during the semester
- Biweekly check-ins with your mentee
*Training is not required for 2019 Wave Leaders and 2019-20 Resident Assistants.
The application will open on Wednesday, April 3 and close on May 31.