Are you graduating?
May 15, 2015 by Steven Tolman
Stay connected by joining the Alumni Recruitment Team
The offices of Undergraduate Admissions and Alumni Relations are seeking volunteers for the Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team, which consists of alumni of all ages who recruit the best and most talented students to Montclair State University.
Sharing your personal experiences at Montclair State may inspire a prospective student to join the next generation of Red Hawks!
As a member of our Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team, you can participate first-hand in a variety of our outreach programs, including:
• Representing the University at a college fair in your local area
• Writing a personalized letter to an accepted student
• Volunteering your time at on-campus events such as Open House or Accepted Student Day
• Serving as an alumni interviewer for prospective students
• Sharing your story of how Montclair State helped prepare you for your career
Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team Members also have the opportunity to network with other alumni through sponsored social and professional development events that take place throughout the year.
If you are interested in helping with this outreach effort, networking with other Montclair State alumni and remaining connected to the University, please contact Stacy Albanese, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, at 973-655-5465, firstname.lastname@example.org, or take our Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team survey.
You may also contact Amanda Basile in Undergraduate Admissions, at email@example.com or 973-655-7362.