Design the next USF Our Shirt!
Jan 19, 2016 by Dani Sanchez
Calling all graphic designers/Enthusiasts:
Our Shirt is the official uniform for all USF athletic events. Our Shirt sends a clear message of unity and strength to our peers, our community, and our opponents. The Our Shirt Campaign is a student-lead initiative dedicated to providing a visual representation of the collective ownership, pride, and unity felt by USF students and fans.
Every year, the Our Shirt is designed and chosen by students via popular vote during the spring Student Body General Elections (voting this year occurs Feb. 29-March 3).
For those who are interested in submitting a graphic design for the 2016 Our Shirt, the form to submit your design is now available via this BullSync form. Designs are due no later than 5:00 p.m. on Feb. 2, 2016.
If you're interested in submitting a design for the Our Shirt, please be aware of these guidelines:
- The design can be generated on the computer, drawn, painted, or in any other medium (that can be scanned or photographed and emailed to us).
- We love creativity! Feel free to use past OUR Shirt designs for inspiration. Feel free to include your name on the Design of the 2016-2017 Our Shirt.
- Students can submit a front and back design, or just one of the two.
- Please do not manipulate any logos in a way that would violate the brand guidelines of their respective owners.
- By submitting a design, you give the Our Shirt Committee permission to use, modify, and change any elements within it.
- Although a prize has yet to be determined, we will be contacting those students that will be selected to be our top designs for 2013 Our Shirt. Once the top designs have been selected, they will have the opportunity to be voted on by the USF students during the 2016 Student Body Elections.
- This contest is open to USF students, staff, and faculty.
- Submissions must be time-stamped no later than 5:00 pm ET on February 2, 2016.