Volunteer: International Festival (DEADLINE NOV.1st)
Oct 12, 2017 by Nyasha Bailey
International Festival (iFest) 2017 is just around the corner and we need YOU to help make it another huge success.
This celebration recognizes the benefits of international education and showcases the vast opportunities students have to engage in global learning experiences.
iFest is hosted by The Office of Multicultural Affairs with the involvement of several partnerships across campus. We are currently recruiting and coordinating volunteers for the 2017 International Festival and the form below is your first step.
To volunteer for the Parade of Flags: https://orgsync.com/100864/forms/285315
To volunteer for general assistance which includes the following: https://orgsync.com/100864/forms/285316
- Multiple Welcome Stations
- Food stations in each region (Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Activities including soccer, name painting, etc.
- Passport collection at the end of the festival
- Volunteers to distribute materials between tables
- Set up and break down of tables, tents and other equipment