UndocuALLY Facilitator Application | 2019-2020
Thank you for your interest in becoming an UndocuALLY facilitator!
The mission of the UndocuALLY Training program at the University of South Florida is to identify, educate, and support allies. Allies are individuals within the USF community who consider themselves to be open and knowledgeable about Undocumented issues and who choose to provide support, as well as advocate with those who are Undocumented.
New facilitators will be trained to co-facilitate the three-hour UndocuALLY training.
Requirements for Facilitators:
1. Must have successfully completed the UndocuALLY three-hour training within the last two years.
2. Attend mandatory train the trainer sessions with Assistant Director of Education
3. Facilitate a minimum of 1 training per year
4. Commit to at least 1 year of facilitation Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
5. Attend facilitator team meetings every semester
6. Connect and meet with your co-facilitator at least 3 (three) days prior to a scheduled training
7. Respond to all emails regarding UndocuALLY within 48 hours
8. If applicable, it is your responsibility to seek approval from your supervisor to be a facilitator
Each prospective facilitator will attend one 30 minute interview to be scheduled June 12th-19th.
The deadline to apply for this round of onboarding is Friday, June 7th at 11:59pm.
For any questions, please contact Rachel Garcia; firstname.lastname@example.org