2018 ISLC Program Proposal Submission
The Intercultural Student Leadership Conference (ISLC) is designed to strengthen the engagement and retention of underrepresented students at the University of South Florida by providing inspiration, co-curricular connections, and campus resources to support their path to success.
ISLC will be taking place in the Marshall Student Center on Saturday, February 24th from 9am-5pm.
Thank you for your interest in presenting during the 2017 Intercultural Student Leadership Conference. The deadline to submit a program proposal is Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5:00pm.
We have identified seven learning outcomes that workshop sessions should align with. These outcomes are:
• Academic Excellence.
• Critical Thinking.
• Effective Communication.
• Leadership Development.
• Multicultural Maturity.
• Personal Responsibility.
• Social Responsibility.
Many of our previous sessions have contained a combination of these outcomes and have equipped our students with valuable information to succeed at USF and beyond.
• Educational sessions are limited to 50 minutes (includes introduction, workshop sessions, and questions/wrap up)
• Multiple proposals may be submitted, but must be sent individually.
• Proposals missing required information will result in delay and may lead to rejection.
• Workshop sessions should be interactive conversations between presenters and participants.
• Send a head shot with application, to be included in the formal program
• Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the conference.