Ultimate Bull Application
Ultimate Bull Talent Show Application
The Campus Traditions Board is excited to host the 6th annual Ultimate Bull Talent Show as part of USF Week! Join your fellow Bulls as they display their imagination and creativity in music, dancing, comedy, and more. Students who would like to participate in this year’s show should review the guidelines below and select an audition time.
Auditions will be held on Tuesday, March 6th from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 7th from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. Thursday, March 8th from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. and Friday, March 9th 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. The Ultimate Bull Talent Show will be held Wednesday, April 4th at 7:00 p.m. in the Oval Theater.
The Ultimate Bull winner will also have the opportunity to host a full performance at Rocky’s Birthday Bash on Thursday, April 5th beginning at 8:00 p.m.
If you are interested and you have a major conflict with the audition times listed or for any additional information, please contact Evelyn Barajas at Ebarajas@usf.edu or TBA.
Remember, there can be only one Ultimate Bull!
- Contestants may not use their own amplification equipment. Instruments in need of electric assistance will be plugged into the Oval Theatre's sound mixer.
- All contestants should maintain an appropriate, family-friendly dress code, lyrics, and overall act during the audition and performance
- All acts cannot exceed 10 minutes. This includes singing, dancing, spoken word, comedy, and musical performances. All groups performing songs will be limited to one song. Please note, each act's 10-minute set will include set up, performance, judges’ comments, and breakdown
- If performing with multiple people only one participant has to be a student at the University of South Florida
- Applications Due: March 2nd @ 11:59 p.m.
- Auditions: March 6th @ 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., March 7th @ 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., March 8th @ 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., March 9th @ 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Set list released: March 21st @ 5:00 p.m.
- Dress Rehearsal: March 26th TBA