Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

2017 Centenary in Paris - Information Required for Travel to/from Paris

All new first-year students will need to have valid passports to travel to Paris, France as a component of their first college course.

**If you already have a valid passport, please make a color scan or photo before completing this form so that you can upload it while completing this form.**

To enter France, you will need a passport booklet (the passport card is not sufficient). If you have a passport booklet that is valid for at least 3 months after Centenary in Paris, please enter your information exactly as it appears on your passport. Otherwise, please let us know your plans for obtaining or renewing a passport. We are happy to help!

Begin Form