2018 UIFI Application
May 14th-18th, 2018
This application is open to freshmen, sophomore and junior initiated members of TCU fraternities and sororities. All applications must be completed and submitted by April 27th at 5pm.
UIFI TCU is a five day institute that brings together fraternity men and sorority women from TCU to create opportunities to explore, define, and enhance their leadership skills, personal awareness, commitment to their fraternity or sorority, and grow to expect values based action from themselves and those they lead. At UIFI, you will be given the skills to improve your own leadership abilities and positively affect your chapter, council, and community.
UIFI is the premier leadership development experience for fraternity and sorority members, and is an experience unlike any other. It is not a conference. It is not a workshop. It is a uniquely holistic journey that you share with other interfraternal brothers and sisters. A UIFI graduate not only learns important leadership lessons, but also reaches deep inside to find his/her true fraternal calling. He or she is changed forever. This event is hosted off campus in the Fort Worth area and is hosted at no cost to each of our participants.
Why attend UIFI?
UIFI will challenge you intellectually, emotionally, and physically. You will enhance leadership skills. UIFI will teach you about resolving complex issues, grow your confidence, enhance your critical thinking ability, and build your courage. You will increase your network of relationships to help reach your potential and attain your goals.UIFI makes a difference. Consider these survey results from 2017 participants:
• 97% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that they are a better leader because of UIFI.
• 98% agreed or strongly agreed that UIFI deepened their commitment to Greek life.
• 98% would recommend UIFI to a peer.
Participants rated strong growth in a variety of areas including:
• My personal leadership ability
• My personal courage
• Ability to develop a vision
• My personal commitment to integrity as a leader
• My appreciation for myself
• My personal commitment to leaving a legacy
• My commitment to living my ritual
• My appreciation for my own fraternity/sorority
• My appreciation for Greek life
***UIFI does conflict with TCU Maymester. If you plan on taking class during May, you will be unable to attend UIFI.