Recreational Services Lifeguard Applications
Recreational Services is seeking to hire students to join their Lifeguard Staff. Applicants must have a valid American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification. However, the lifeguard staff will undergo training to learn the specifics of guarding in the Natatorium, as well as emergency response procedures specific to Recreational Services. They will be expected to provide excellent customer service, take a proactive approach towards safety, and be excellent representatives of the Recreational Services lifeguard team.
- Must be American Red Cross Lifeguard Certified
- Must be a K-State student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
Wage and Start Date
- Summer Employment Start Date: May 12
- Summer Employment Wage: $10 per hour
- Fall 2018 Start Date: August 18
- Fall 2018 Employment Wage: $8 per hour
Applications must be submitted by April 20 at 5 pm. Those selected for an interview will be contacted soon after - with anticipation of interviews happening the week of April 23.