Spring 2013 Student Organization Fair
Jan 28, 2013 by Jacky Lam
Student Organization Fair
• Focus on fundraising for student organizations
• Time: The week after Spring Break
• Location: SU Mall.
• Students will be trained for food handling.
• The goal is to have students sell homemade foods and other items ( i.e. shirts, crafts, face painting, henna, etc.).
• Around 50 organizations participants.
• Non-fundraising booth is allowed( Info booths).
• Student organization performances during the fair.
• SOF is recruiting 6 members for Spring 2013 Student Organization Fair Committee, which focuses on planning for the fair. We are looking for 6 students to help us organize the event, volunteer, promote, and learn more about SOC and event planning. This is a volunteer/non-paid position and the committee will only function until the end of the Organization Fair.
Apply at: https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/66330
For more information, contact Jacky Lam at email@example.com