Renew you organization for Spring 2013
Oct 24, 2012 by Jacky Lam
The staff in the Student Organization Center is excited that your organization will be returning for the upcoming semester. We look forward to working with you once again!
November 1, 2012-December 1, 2012
Failure to renew your organization by the deadline of December 1, 2012 will result in the following:
Failure to submit the renewal will result in your organization becoming inactive.
Loss of all benefits and resources provided to you by the Student Organization Center.
The resources include but are not limited to funding, room reservations, booth reservations, fundraisers, lockers, bulletin boards, copies, computer usage, etc.
If there have been any changes to your organization officers, advisor (s), mission statement, or constitution, or room reservation schedulers now is the time to update the information.
1.) Login to OrgSync at www.utdallas.edu/orgsync/login with your Net ID and password.
2.) Go into your organization portal
3.) On November 1, 2012 At the top of the page in a light blue box you will see:
“A community administrator has requested that you update your organization's profile.
You can update your organization's profile here.”
4.) Click on the word “here” to update your information.
5.) Once all of the information has been entered click “Finish”
6.) You will receive an email once your renewal has been approved.
7.) Once your renewal has been approved begin reviewing the Registration Checklist
Here are a few items to consider when updating your organization information:
• Please remove all graduating/graduated members and non-members from your OrgSync Portal
In your OrgSync portal Click “People”
Beside the name of the person you would like to remove from the Portal click “Options”
Click “Delete User”
• Ensure all officers, members, and advisor (s) have an OrgSync account
Membership will consist of all people listed in your OrgSync Portal
• Your organization profile on OrgSync is complete and up to date
• Your organization website is complete and hosted on OrgSync
• Your annual fiscal report has been completed and turned in (Due 30 days after the beginning of each long semester) Spring Fiscal reports will be accepted: January 14, 2013 through February 14, 2013
• The most current version of your constitution is uploaded in the “files” section of your OrgSync portal
• There is a graphic on your organization profile
Contact Student Organization Center at 972-883-6551 for any questions