Homecoming Parade Registration
The Homecoming Golf Cart Parade is an exciting part of the UT-Dallas Homecoming festivities. Registered Student Organizations, UT Dallas sponsored groups, and campus departments must complete the HC Parade registration form. For more parade information click the following links:
Homecoming Parade Rules and Regulations: http://orgsync.com/8452/custom_pages/8213
Homecoming Decorations & Cleaning: http://orgsync.com/custom_pages/8452/show/8212
- Application Period, October 5th - October 23rd
- Golf cart deposits (registered student organizations) or IDT's ( departments renting carts) due, October 30th by noon
- Up All Night Float Building Thursday, November 12th 8:30pm-1am
- Homecoming Parade Friday, November 13th 12:00pm
- Arrive and check-in by 10:30am
- Parade Pic-Nic Friday, November 14th Immediately Following the Parade
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Originality and creativity
- Promotion of organization and Comet spirit
- Craftsmanship (safety, materials used, sturdiness, etc.) and attractiveness
Application and Entry Fee
Registered Student Organizations
1. Complete the Golf Cart Parade entry form. Entry deadline is Friday, October 23, 2015.
2. Registered student organizations will submit a golf cart registration fee of $25 via check or money order made out to The University of Texas at Dallas to the Student Organization Center by Friday, October 23rd. If an organization does not show up to participate in the parade or notify the parade committee of a cancellation, the $25 fee will not be refunded.
3. The golf cart registration fee will be refunded once the golf cart and golf cart keys are returned after the parade. The golf cart must be in the same condition it was given to you. Your organization will be responsible for any cart damage.
Drivers and alternate drivers will be notified at the email addresses and phone numbers listed on your registration form if the parade schedule is changed due to inclement weather.
Golf Cart Training
Both the driver and alternate driver will need to be golf cart trained. Training will happen via E-Learning. Information will be sent via email. Failure to complete training will result in your parade entry becoming null and void.
UT Dallas Faculty, Staff ,Departments, and Sponsored Organizations
1. Complete the Golf Cart Parade entry form
2. Departments or sponsored organizations may use their own golf carts or pay to rent one. The homecoming committee will coordinate the rental of your golf cart. Fees may be paid by October 30th using IDT. The fees are as follows:
- Four Passenger: $70.00
- Six Passenger : $145.00
- Eight Passenger: $175.00