CANCELED - Pitch & Switch Networking Event
Do you have an idea for a business? Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Bring your ideas to the Pitch & Switch at the Pillsbury Institute!
At Pitch & Switch, students have the opportunity to present a business pitch to hospitality entrepreneurs and receive feedback on how they can further their entrepreneurial endeavors while building and expanding their networks.
- Brandon Barton ’03, Hospitality Tech Consultant
- Adam Berk ’01, Chief Executive Officer, Stem Holdings
- Mike Blake, Chief Executive Officer, Hospitality Technology Next Generation
- Jon Earley ’11, Managing Partner, Praesid, LLC
- Ian Ford, Chief Executive Officer, UndercoverTourist
- Meli James ’00, Co-founder, Mana Up
- Utpal Kaul MMH ’03, Head of Innovation, Carlson Wagonlit
- Kubs Lalchandani ’99, JD ’04, Managing Partner, Lalchandani Simon, PL
- Mark McCarthy ’86, MMH ’98, Senior Lecturer, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
- Linda Priebe, JD, CIPP/E, Culhane Meadows, PCCL
The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card). Dress code is business casual.
If you can no longer attend this event, please notify Michelle Ciaschi, firstname.lastname@example.org one week in advance. In the event of a "No Call, No Show", you will no longer be able to attend future Pillsbury Institute events.