Meet & Repeat: A Pillsbury Institute Speed Networking Event
How can you maximize networking opportunities for your entrepreneurial journey in 5,400 seconds? Come to the Meet & Repeat hosted by the Pillsbury Institute!
At Meet & Repeat, students practice their pitching skills by presenting an elevator pitch about themselves or a business idea while building and expanding their networks. This is also a great opportunity to expand your network by meeting over fifteen industry leaders and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
List of Participants:
- Charles Bililies '06, Founder & CEO, Souvla
- Chris Gaulke, Lecturer, Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
- Susan Guerin '83, CEO, World Finer Foods
- Mr. Dana Koteen, Managing Partner, Restaurant Reason
- Tora Matsuoka, Principal, Seasoned Hospitality
- Abe Ng ’95, Founder and CEO, Sushi Maki
- Chris Mellon, CEO, Maines
- Jake Phipps, CEO, Phipps & CO.
- Juliette Samson ’82, CIO and VP of Supply Chain, World Finer Foods
- Vincent Slaugh, Assistant Professor, Cornell University
Seats are limited and an RSVP is required via OrgSync. Once the event is full, email email@example.com to be put on the wait list.
The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card). Dress code is business casual. After the networking event, students will invited join the entrepreneurs at the Global Entrepreneurship Roundtable cocktail reception.