Meet & Repeat: A Pillsbury Institute Speed Networking Event
How can you maximize networking opportunities for your entrepreneurial journey in 5,400 seconds? Come to the Meet & Repeat at the Pillsbury Institute!
At Meet & Repeat, students practice their pitching skills by presenting an elevator pitch about themselves or a business idea while building and expanding their networks. This is also a great opportunity to expand your network by meeting over fifteen industry leaders and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
- Andrew Bate, CEO, Safely
- Adam Berk '01, Vice President & Partner, HiTouch Business Services
- Marcus Brooks, CTCL Coordinator, Cornell University
- Flint Davis, Partner & President, WeaveUp
- Sarah Kennedy Ellis, Vice President Global Marketing & Strategic Development, Sabre
- Ian Ford, CEO, Undercover Tourist
- Gary Hasty, Director of Strategy & Innovation, CISSP CHIA, AT&T Enterprise Solutions
- Melialani James '00, President, Hawaii Venture Capital Association
- Kubs Lalchandani '99, JD '04, Co-founder & Partner, Lalchandani Simon PL
- Jeffrey Lipton ‘10, PhD '15, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Ben Littauer, Advisory Board Member, The Capital Network
- Felix Litvinsky, Managing Director, Blackstone LaunchPad at Cornell University
- Jake Phipps, CEO, Phipps & Co.
- Lee Pillsbury '69, Chairman & CEO, Thayer Lodging Group
- Rebecca Robinson '07, MBA '15, Director of Business Development, WayBlazer
- Jules Sieburgh '73, Principal, Jules A Sieburgh, LLC
- Thomas Yagoda, Director of Operations, Gato
Seats are limited and an RSVP is required via OrgSync. Once the event is full, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the wait list.
The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card). Dress code is business casual. After the networking event, students will invited join the entrepreneurs at the Global Entrepreneurship Roundtable cocktail reception.