Meet & Repeat: A Pillsbury Institute Speed Networking Event
This event is currently full. To be added to our waitlist, please email Leslee Kane at email@example.com.
How can you maximize networking opportunities for your entrepreneurial journey in 5,400 seconds? Come to the Meet & Repeat hosted by the Pillsbury Institute!
At Meet & Repeat, students practice their pitching skills by presenting an elevator pitch about themselves or a business idea while building and expanding their networks. This is also a great opportunity to expand your network by meeting over fifteen industry leaders and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
- Charles Bililies '06, Founder & CEO, Souvla
- Matt d'Arbeloff, Founder, Paytronix
- Marcus Brooks, CTCL Coordinator, Cornell University
- Chris Gaulke, Lecturer, School of Hotel Administration
- Allison Goldberg '88, Owner, New england Cranberry Brands
- Susan Guerin '83, CEO, World Finer Foods
- Steven Kay '94, Owner, Mel's Burger Bar
- Ravinder Kingra, Lecturer, School of Hotel Administration
- Mr. Dana Koteen, Managing Partner, Restaurant Reason
- Joe Lavin '75, Founder & Principal, HarborStone Hospitality
- Ben Lawrence '97, Assistant Professor, School of Hotel Administration
- George Markantonis, President & COO, The Venetian
- Chris Mellon, CEO, Maines
- Barry Moullet, Owner, Supply Chain Management
- Jake Phipps, CEO Phipps & Co.
- Maya Phipps, Partner, Phipps & Co.
- Sandy Solmon P'15, Founder, President & CEO, Sweet Street Desserts
- Michelle Wohl '94, VP of Marketing, Thanx
Seats are limited and an RSVP is required via OrgSync. Once the event is full, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the wait list.
The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card). Dress code is business casual. After the networking event, students will invited join the entrepreneurs at the Global Entrepreneurship Roundtable cocktail reception.