Meet & Repeat: A Pillsbury Institute Speed Networking Event
How can you maximize networking opportunities for your entrepreneurial journey in 5,400 seconds? Come to the Meet & Repeat at the Pillsbury Institute!
At Meet & Repeat, students practice their pitching skills by presenting an elevator pitch about themselves or a business idea while building and expanding their networks. This is also a great opportunity to expand your network by meeting over fifteen industry leaders and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
- John Alexander '74, MBA '76, The CBORD Group, Inc.
- Sangeeta Badal, Gallup Inc
- Robert Frisch MBA '13, Founder, Firelight Camps
- Zhijian Jack Hu MMH '03, Shanghai Hongque Information Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sarah Holst Kjaer, Stockholm University
- Barbara Lang '78, MPS '04, Founder, B. Lang Consulting
- Willy Legrand, IUBH School of Business Management, Bonn, Germany
- Felix Litvinsky, Blackstone Launchpad, Cornell University
- Douglass Miller, Food and Beverage Management, School of Hotel Administration
- Joe Ricketts, Ameritrade (now known as TD Ameritrade)
- Jerre Riggs '02, Benjamin's Desk & FirstBase
- Hanne Viken, University College of Southeast Norway
- Zoe Wu '93, MPS '94, Horwath HTL
- Yuquan Zhou, Central Trust Investment Consultants
Seats are limited and an RSVP is required via OrgSync. Once the event is full, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the wait list.
The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card). Dress code is business casual. After the networking event, students will invited join the entrepreneurs at the Global Entrepreneurship Roundtable cocktail reception.