The North Texas Forty Student Foundation (NT40) is an organization comprised of the top forty student leaders on campus.
Applications are contingent upon spot availability each Fall and Spring semester.
NT40 is composed of the top forty student leaders at the University of North Texas. We serve in promoting pride and a positive image of the University of North Texas and articulate student leadership, not only on campus but in the community. In 2014, the focus of the organization transitioned into Leadership Development.
Please limit to 30 words.
The purpose of The Forty is:
1. To serve in promoting pride and a positive image of the University of North Texas.
2. To actively work on special events that directly affect administrators, students, and/or alumni of our university.
3. To be articulate representatives of student leadership, not only on campus but in the community as well.
4. To uphold and demonstrate the character of leadership, in and outside the organization, on and off campus.
This is the total number of ACTIVE members (all of which should be UNT students) who participate in activities of the organization. This is NOT the number of students who signed up on an interest list, nor the number of students the organization "governs" (if the organization is a governing body over groups of students or other organizations).
As listed in the organization's constitution (e.g., dues, attendance, GPA). If none, write "None."
A. A student must be enrolled at UNT for at least one semester prior to selection.
B. A student must have a minimum of 60 undergraduate hours at the beginning of first membership.
C. A student must have and uphold a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 from UNT.
D. A student must be in good academic and conduct standing according to records of the Dean of Students.
E. A student must exhibit outstanding leadership, character, and qualities appropriate for representing UNT and NT40 in a consistent, willing, and positive manner in a holistic sense.
F. A student must:
· Be or have been a member of at least two other registered student organizations and must currently be in at least one other registered student organization.
· Have been involved in one registered organization holding a leadership position.
· Or if meets neither of these qualifications, write an essay describing why they believe they are deserving of membership.
G. A student must be able to commit, at minimum, two full semesters of active membership.
Per Calendar Schedule
This is a full-time UNT employee, either faculty or staff. Do NOT precede or succeed their name with a title or license, such as "Dr." or "Ph.D."
This is a UNT address, typically firstname.lastname@example.org. Entering a misspelled or incorrect email address will cause the profile submission to be denied and delay the organization's registration.
In order for this profile submissoin to be approved, it must be reviewed by the primary advisor. Please notify your advisor to be on the lookout for a review request email from OrgSync. Once reviewed by the advisor, the profile will be submitted to Student Activities for review.
Full Name on record with UNT.