2018 University Day Sponsor Registration
Welcome to sponsor registration for University Day 2018. This form is for businesses and community organizations who would like to host a table and/or sponsor the event on April 13th. For more information about University Day, click here.
Student Organizations and UNT Departments interested in participating should complete a different form, found here.
UNIVERSITY DAY SPONSOR INFORMATION AND RULES
- All vendors must check in with Student Activities between 9:30-10:30am on April 13th, and have their space set-up by 10:45am
- Table coverage must be maintained from 11:00am-1:30pm
- As we anticipate approximately 5,000 attendees, sponsors will not be allowed to roam the event or distribute materials outside of their assigned space in an effort to manage event walkways
- Sponsor table locations are pre-assigned, and may not be moved from the configuration set by Student Activities
- Sponsors may not switch or move tables without consent from Student Activities
- Sponsors may not share a table with another business/organization that is not signed up to serve as a sponsor for University Day
- Sponsors that purchase electricity will have access to one outlet; Sponsors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords and ensuring that cords do not impede any traffic flow
- All flyers/handouts and giveaways (food, drinks, etc.) must comply within University policy and be approved by Student Activities
- Any damage to UNT property will be the responsibility of the entity that caused it
The deadline to register and pay for University Day is Sunday, March 25th at 11:59pm.
For sponsorship levels that require printed graphics, business/organization logos must be received by 11:59pm on Wednesday, March 28th, or that benefit will be forfeited by the sponsor.