Mean Green Fling 2017 Sponsor Registration
Welcome to sponsor registration for Mean Green Fling 2017! This form is for businesses and entities that would like to host a table and/or sponsor the event on August 24. For more information about Mean Green Fling, click HERE.
The deadline to sign up, pay, AND email your logo for any sponsorship level that requires printed graphics (e.g., Banner, Yard Signs) is 11:59pm on July 25. After that date, there is some flexibility depending on benefits sought.
Mean Green Fling will be located at the University Union & Library Mall area.
MEAN GREEN FLING 2017 SPONSOR INFORMATION AND RULES
- All sponsors must check in with Student Activities day of starting at 3pm, have their table/space set up by 4:30pm, and maintain coverage at the table/space from 5:00pm until 7:00pm.
- If the weather holds up, the event will likely be very crowded (approximately 8,500 attendees, excluding sponsors and student organization members). Therefore, in an effort to alleviate some of the walkway congestion, sponsors will not be allowed to roam or distribute materials outside of their assigned table/space.
- Tables/spaces will be pre-assigned. Tables/spaces may not be moved from the configuration set by Student Activities, and sponsors may not switch tables/space without consent from Student Activities.
- Sponsors may not share a table with another sponsor/organization/entity that has not signed up to serve as a sponsor for Mean Green Fling.
- Sponsors may only use amplified sound at their table/space if it does not interfere with activities of nearby sponsors/organizations. Sponsors are asked to comply with sound requests of nearby sponsors/organizations or Student Activities staff.
- Sponsors that purchase access to electricity will be allowed only one outlet. Sponsors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords and taping down or covering those cords to prevent tripping.
- All flyers/handouts and giveaways (food, drinks, etc.) must comply within University policy.
- Sponsors MAY NOT sell any items or take in donations in exchange for a giveaway. All aspects of the event are completely free to students.
- Any damage to UNT property will be the responsibility of the entity that caused it.
- Sponsors that have registered and can no longer attend Mean Green Fling should cancel by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible. Refunds will be processed if cancelling by noon on August 18.
- Once the event gets closer and event details become more solidified, you will receive another email regarding load in and out, set up, parking, etc.