Senate Minutes from 3.9.17 Posted
Mar 14, 2017 by Kaitlin P Flores
Good Afternoon Senate,
Please click here to view the Senate minutes from 3-9-17. I didn't think I would ever hear the words, "Let's take a cookie break" at a Senate meeting but I was proved wrong this past Thursday! See below for an accurate GIF of your faces when the cookies entered the room:
See below for the Senate Top 5:
1. WellCat Ambassadors came to speak to Senate on how to manage stress.
2. Director of Student Financial Assistance, Robert Gamez, spoke about needs based scholarships and how critical they are.
3. Advisor Harlan reminded Senate that the SGA Banquet is Thursday, April 6. Please RSVP on OrgSync.
4. Bills 16/17/87-89 on the Student Senate Intern Coordinator were heavily debated and ultimately sent back to the Senate Executive Committee for revisions.
5. Congratulations to Stephen Caferra who will be assuming an Arts and Sciences Senate seat.
That's all for now! See you all on Thursday! 7pm. Prompt. :)
Your Faithful Scribe,
Student Senate Secretary