Senate Minutes from 2.23.17 Posted
Feb 28, 2017 by Kaitlin P Flores
Good Morning Senate,
GIF creds go to Speaker Ayres for somehow finding a GIF that accurately portrays all of your excitement for reading the Senate Minutes, amirite?!
See all the great memories that were made at last Thursday's Senate meeting here.
Or check out the Senate Top 5 for a quick recap:
- Senate unanimously passed Resolution 16/17/47 Commendation to the Kansas State University Black Student Union.
- Speaker Pro Tempore Kucera provided an update on the Diversity Programming Committee. View the PowerPoint here.
- Director Jewell notified Senate of the candidate schedule for a new Arts and Sciences Dean.
- President Van Ranken spoke of a $300,000 plan in the works to move Counseling Services into Lafene Health center so the English department can take over the entirety of the presently know English and Counseling Services Building.
- If you would like to attend Diversity 2025 meetings they are every Monday from 4-5pm in the OSAS office. All are welcome!
That's all for now! See you Thursday at 7pm sharp.
Your Faithful Scribe,
Student Senate Secretary