Senate Minutes from 2.9.17 Posted
Feb 14, 2017 by Kaitlin P Flores
Good Evening Senate,
Happy Valentine's Day! Please click here to access the Senate Minutes from Thursday. Let's just celebrate one more time for the fact that we ended Senate in 45 minutes.
See below for the Senate Top 5:
- Dr. Zelia Wiley encouraged Senate to support Resolution 16/17/42 on the Support of Change to University Principles of Community. The principles can be found here.
- Senate was reminded to vote in the Primary elections, which started today (2/14) at 12pm and will end tomorrow (2/15) at 6pm. Click the following link to cast your vote: http://sgaelections.ksu.edu
- Director Everett notified Senate that after meeting with the Provost, four core groups have been created to serve on the planning committee for the Multicultural Student Center.
- Resolution 16/17/42 Support of Change to University Principles of Community passed unanimously.
- Senate ended at a record breaking 7:46pm.
Great! That's all for now, see you all on Thursday!
Your Faithful Scribe,
Student Senate Secretary