Senate Minutes from 11.17.16 Posted
Nov 21, 2016 by Kaitlin P Flores
Good Evening Senate,
Please click here to view Thursday's Senate minutes or look below to see the "Senate Top 5"- a brief recap of the meeting.
- Dr. Zelia Wiley, Interim Associate Provost for Diversity, came and spoke about the Principles of Community and how important it is that we advocate against derogatory terms.
- Vice President Kennedy is looking for four individuals to serve on the Student Centered Tuition Enhancement Committee. Contact him with your interest.
- President Van Ranken updated the Student Senate on the Big 12 Conference her and other leaders attended last week. You can find the PowerPoint presentation here.
- The application for the 2017-2018 Attorney General is now live and can be found here. Complete the application by Tuesday November 28, no later than midnight. If you have any questions, please contact the SGA Attorney General, Sarah Pride, at email@example.com.
- Bill 16/17/37 FY 2017 Travel Funding Allocation To Cru Global passed by a vote of 48-6-0.
Allllllright, glad you're all caught up now! Remember that there is no Senate meeting this week due to FALL BREAK! Enjoy time with your friends, family, and most of all..... pie.
Your Faithful Scribe,
Student Senate Secretary