LCP - Leadership Education Experience Report
Please submit this form as both an evaluation of and documentation of attendance at a Leadership Education Workshop.
LCP Leadership Education Requirements: Designed to encourage participating students to advance their leadership and team development knowledge, skills, and techniques. Additionally, requirements were developed through expert feedback from faculty and administrators at BGSU, a review of the Professional Standards for Higher Education (CAS), and research of skills employers are seeking from college graduates.
Opportunities for Earning Requirements: Requirements can be achieved through any number of different avenues. Including:
- Academic Courses: A maximum of four "elective" workshops can be achieved through academic coursework
- LeaderShape: Through the LeaderShape institute, participants can achieve three required electives
- Leadership Academy: The leadership conference offers opportunities to complete 3-4 requirements
- Campus- wide Leadership Development Workshops
- Other Leadership Education Opportunities