Hello ASU students!
Interested in drone technologies? Want to get hands-on experience? Looking to participate in future drone racing competitions? Well you're in the right place! Check out our Facebook page, there we have our most up to date pictures, news and events. Also, feel welcome to check our our webpage :http://studentorgs.engineering.asu.edu/ahs/. If you have any specific questions send us an email to email@example.com
Currently the meetings are Monday from 2-4pm at ECG142 and Wednesday from 3-5pm at ECG140! Come join us push the technological advances for quadcopters and drones.
The American Helicopter Society at ASU is a student branch of a professional society. This society is dedicated:
1. To provide an international forum through which to expand the body of knowledge of vertical flight.
2. To provide global leadership for scientific, technical, educational and legislative initiatives that advance the state-of-the-art of vertical flight.
3. To expand the membership.
4. To develop a robust online presence.
5. To return more value to the members.
6. Be the leaders of advocacy for vertical flight technology.
Usually President, sometimes Director/Chair, etc.
Usually Vice President, sometimes Secretary/Treasurer, etc.
Usually Secretary, sometimes Recruitment chair, etc.
Please use official "job title" with university
Associate Professor and Undergraduate Program Chair
All ASU registered student organizations must have a full- or part-time benefits-eligible faculty or staff member serving as an advisor. By entering your advisor's email, they will automatically be sent an electronic Advisor Commitment Form which they must complete for your registration.
An Advisor Commitment Letter electronically signed by the Advisor is a required part of finalizing the registration of your student organization. Make sure to follow up with them to complete.