Last chance to apply
Jan 19, 2018 by Yasmine Lewis
Expressions of interest for 2018 student rep and collective officer positions close this Sunday. Check out the full list of vacancies on the SRC website HERE.
Positions are open to all students at the major campuses with specific roles for Residential students, International students, Postgrad students, Clubs members and identifying equity representatives.
Becoming a student representative will allow you to:
- Become part of a group of active students that network with professionals at Western Sydney University
- Contribute to decision making at Western Sydney University
- Undertake professional development and enhance your skills, especially in terms of communication, liaison, working with others, being a committee member and influencing the decision making processes
- Influence important decisions, including about various programmes of study
- Serve as liaison in bringing any issues/suggestions/feedback to Western Sydney University administration at meetings
- Relay key messages from Western Sydney University administration to the student body
- Suggest, develop and implement solutions related to creating a more vibrant campus life
- Collaborate with students to coordinate events to enhance the student campus experience
- Let students contact you about issues they want to raise
To apply, simply submit an expression of interest at westernsrc.org/bethechange
If you have any further questions, email email@example.com