Jan 8, 2018 by Yasmine Lewis
Want to earn valuable leadership skills while making a difference on your campus?
We're looking for students who are interested in becoming a Student Campus Council member or Collective Officer for 2018. As a student representative, you will:
- Contribute to University decision making
- Represent student needs to The University
- Help create a more vibrant campus life
- Undertake professional development
- Network with professionals at The University
- Discuss strategic issues with management
Various positions are available across all major campuses, including specific opportunities for International Students, Residential Students and Postgrad Students. Successful applicants will receive an honorarium fee for their proven work undertaken each semester as assessed by the University.
To apply, simply submit a 200 word Expression of Interest HERE.
Applications close January 21 at 11:59PM.
For further information visit www.westernsrc.org