Honors Program Completion (new)
The Honors Program Completion Form is used to determine your eligibility for completing the Honors Program. Students must complete the form accurately to ensure a more efficient response. Once you have submitted the form, College staff will review your records to determine if you meet the requirements to complete the Honors Program (see below requirements).
Program staff will respond to your request within 3-5 business days. Instructions will be provided to help you prepare for graduation or to fulfill any requirements not met.
Students completing the program requirements will be recognized in the following ways:
- at the Honors Program Completion Reception,
- receive an Honors Program Completion Certificate
- formally recognized in Commencement materials,
- completion of the program will be noted on your official transcripts
Honors Program Completion Requirements include:
- Complete all four Honors Courses (totaling 6 credits)
- Complete three Honors Contracts (totaling 9 credits)
- Complete and present Honors Research and/or Creative Scholarship Project
- Complete associate degree requirements