2019 FSL Tabling Team Application
Team Member Description:
The FSL Orientation Team is comprised of members from all 3 councils to promote fraternity and sorority life at UO. The goal of this team is to serve as ambassadors to the non-fraternity/sorority community by participating during freshmen & transfer orientation sessions (Introducktion) during the summer, as well as assisting with Connection Point events. This team will play a major role in introducing new students to fraternity and sorority life at UO. During Introducktion & Duck Days, the FSL Orientation Team members will assist with greeting, tabling, and interacting with students and parents. Members of the FSL Orientation Team will be well educated on MGC, NPHC, PHC, & IFC, community programs, and will be able to successfully articulate the importance/impact of fraternities and sororities at the University of Oregon.
Interviews will be set up with applicants to select the 2019 FSL Orientation Team prior to June 2019.
- 2.85 Cumulative GPA
- Attend mandatory training day
- Attend 7 of the 12 summer 2019 Introducktion sessions
- June 7, June 28, July 2, July 3, July 9, July 12, July 16, July 19, July 23, July 26, July 30, July 31
- Attend other orientations and events throughout the academic year as needed
- Must be in good standing with chapter and university