Making Relay Dreams Come True - Relay for Life Team Creation
The Relay For Life of Mississippi State University is an incredible and inspiring opportunity to unite as a community to honor cancer survivors, raise awareness about what we can do to reduce our cancer risk, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society fight the disease.
The MSU Relay for Life event will be from 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM on Friday, April 4, 2014. This year's theme is Making Relay Dreams Come True! Teams can dress and decorate around their favorite Disney characters and films.
To register a team, please click this link here. Then click on Sign Up and then click Start A Team.
- Teams need to have at least 10 people.
- Teams must register online here.
- Registration is $10.00 per person and can be paid online with a card or later with cash or check.
- Teams must assign someone as team captain.
- ANYONE can form a team - whether you're a part of an organization or just a group of great friends, as long as you have 10 people and $10 to register per person, you can start your team!
- Teams are encouraged to raise $1,000, but not required (about $100 per person if there are 10 team members).
- Teams set up tents and participate in the Relay for Life event April 4, 2014.
Reasons to Create a Relay for Life Team:
- You can earn great prizes!
- You can earn at least 12 hours of community service!
- You're helping raise awareness about and find a cure for cancer!
If you have any questions about forming a Relay for Life team, please contact Lacy Jaudon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Terri Peeler at email@example.com.