SLCCSA 2017-18 Executive Council Selections Application
SLCCSA is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated students to work as a members of the Executive Council, the leadership of the SLCC Student Association for the upcoming academic year. This application is due on Thursday, February 16 by 3:00 p.m. Interviews are scheduled by position and you will be contacted as soon as your eligibility is verified. Please review the Selections Information at this link https://orgsync.com/36646/files/1146925/show
To complete the form you will need to have ready for downloading the following items--
1) A resume that outlines your leadership and involvement experience and any special skills or qualities you have that would assist you in successfully fulfilling this position
2) Two letters of recommendation (two different ones chosen from those listed below):
- One from an employer or supervisor, and/or
- One from an SLCC faculty member, advisor, or staff member (SLL advisors, ODMA advisors, EC and MSC members are not eligible), and/or
- One from a peer, someone who can speak to your ethics, leadership and organization skills.
3) Answers to the following statements
- I am applying for this position because...
- I can be most effective in this position because…
- A learning experience I have had while working in a group is…
- The three leadership skills or qualities I will bring to this position are...
- As a student leader I know I would represent all students of SLCC and their interests objectively. However, at this time I feel I represent ...(what specific contingency of students?) and why?
You may want to print a copy of the rules for your reference during the process.